The TENS 3000 (Item #DT3002) is a Dual Channel, three-mode analog TENS therapy unit with built-in timer.
This user-friendly, exceptional quality TENS unit boasts the latest in microprocessor technology, featuring precise dial and timer performance. A Safety Amplitude Cap comes standard, which closes the amplitude knobs to protect the user from accidental knob movements that may result in jolts of power.
- Burst Mode ("B"): Bursts occur twice per second. Pulse width adjustable; frequency fixed at 100Hz.
- Normal Mode ("N"): Continuous stimulation
- Modulation Mode ("M"): Pulse Rate is automatically varied in 10-second looping cycle. Pulse rate linearly decreases by 40% over four seconds, remains constant for one second, then linearly increases back to its original value over a four-second period. Cycle then repeats.
Technical Specifications & Features:
- Manufacturer Item Number: DT3002
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude (Intensity): 0-80mA each channel (500 ohm load)
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz, Adjustable
- Pulse Width: 30-260 microseconds, Adjustable
- Microprocessor Technology for precision dial performance
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic Square Pulse
- Timer: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or Constant ("C")
- Voltage: 0-40V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Max Charge Per Pulse: 20 micro-coulombs
Power Supply: 1x 9 volt heavy-duty battery only
- Battery Life: Approximately 5-10 hours at normal settings
- Weight: 115 grams (~4oz), with battery included
Dimensions: 3.75" (H) x 2.56" (W) x 0.93" (D)
Package Includes Everything Needed To Start Treatment Right Away:
- 1x TENS 3000 Analog TENS Unit
- 45" Lead Wires
- 1x Package Of 4x 2" x 2" White Cloth Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- 1x 9V Battery
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Booklet